Formulated to whiten, clean, and polish your teeth, Smile Organics charcoal teeth whitening powder is 100% natural and contains no fluoride
- 100% natural with activated coconut shell charcoal.
- A leading alternative to conventional teeth whiteners
- Includes sustainable Bamboo toothbrush
- The powder consists of carefully selected ingredients that are food grade with a formula free from any added chemicals artificial dyes or colourings
- Contains no synthetic additives, preservatives, foaming agents, fluoride, artificial colours or flavours, and no abrasive baking soda or salt. Vegan, non-GMO, non-toxic, gluten-free
- Disclaimer: Always read the label, use only as directed
- Product Safety
It’s black, it’s messy, but after you’re done you won’t be able to wipe the smile off your face!
- Wet toothbrush and dip tips into powder.
- Gently brush for two minutes
- Slowly spit out and rinse well
- Brush again with water to remove residue
1 x 35g Jar All Natural Teeth Whitening powder ( Enough for 6 months! )
1 x Sustainable Bamboo toothbrush
- Calcium Bentonite Clay- has been used for thousands of years, dating back to early Native American healers, Egyptians, Greeks, and beyond as a powerful healing clay. Magnetically charged it adsorbs and eliminates toxins while working as an ultra-fine natural abrasive to help remove tartar, clean gums and gently polish teeth.
- Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal- is a highly absorbent substance removing toxins that come into contact by adhering to the surface of the charcoal helping to remove stains and discolourations caused by wine, tobacco, coffee etc. Used in mainstream medicine to expel unwanted chemicals from the body brushing your teeth with Charcoal can also help balance pH levels in the mouth.
- Mint- eliminates bad breath soothing your teeth and gums while simultaneously reversing sensitivity and naturally helping to whiten teeth.
- Frankincense- has been used to support oral health for thousands of years. A natural hygiene product Frankincense can help prevent dental health issues like tooth decay, bad breath, cavities and oral infections..